Friday, July 20, 2007

filled with rage

So I probably shouldn't get that upset over this but I am so dang mad. HP 7 was ruined for me. How? The book isn't even out yet, you say! Well some idiot at the NY Times posted a review of the book. Do I read the NY Times? No. I don't. But I went to the movies today and someone told me a crucial part of the ending. I hate myself. Why does this always happen to me. Apparently I have bad karma and the world is against me. I must being doing horrible things in my sleep that I am unaware of, or everyone secretly hates me. Actually come to think of it I'm not even mad anymore. Just depressed, sinking feeling in my stomach that won't go away depressed.

I cried.

Yes, I am a nerd.

I hate my life...

3 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

haha nerd. if you even try to ruin it for me i might shave your head.. speaking of shaved heads my friend with the black hair no longer has hair... -Judy

The Fletchies said...

i sound really lame.

Sara! said...

I seriously am so, so sad for you that my heart is beating hard and slow. I can't even imagine and am so stressed out that it's going to happen to me!