Friday, July 6, 2007

7 Reasons Why I Heart Me

It's my BIRTHDAY present to ME!!! Emporer Kuzco

It's "The Final Countdown" to my birthday. Only seven more days...

Reason #7 That I Love Me:


Let us start at the very beginning of reasons that I love me. First, I was the hottest baby this blog has ever seen*. Can you get enough of a chubby baby with dark brown curls and blue eyes? (obviously not because Chloe is still the cutest thing this side of Sossaman) And wasn't my mom the best to make sure I was always done up in mini-world attire? I'm pretty sure she made sure all of her kids rocked it.




Apparently I had a hearty appetite (I say had like I don't now).


And I'm pretty sure my sisters are still jealous that I was the only one that didn't have to wear a shirt under my bikini that my parents brought us back from Hawaii. (Amanda is there now and I really hope she starts the same animosity by bringing home Eden and Delia bikini's.)



Anyways overall I was a pretty hot kid. Until I grew up.

Exibit A.


Devin calls it my Harry Potter phase. Woe is me.


*Please note I am only talking about my blog on which I have yet to post a picture of my future child or my sister's children so I am safe to say the hottest baby given that I am the only baby this blog has ever seen. I also apologize for the 17 asides that were probably unnecessary.

4 comments:

angiedunn said...

This might be my favorite post in the whole wide earth. Truly, I am loving it, and will highly anticipate the other reasons you heart you. I heart you, and must say that you & chloe definitely look alike...now, chloe just needs to grow up and be as hot as you now, and we'll be in business! And I hope she goes through a harry potter phase because that is REALLY awesome.

{and don't worry, i went through a kelly osborne/more like jack osborne phase...and a pat from SNL phase...so count your many blessings.}

MeL said...

Poodle phase anyone? I didn't think so. I'm pretty sure I take the ultimate cake for hot kid.

HooHoo said...

You have aways been one of my all time favorite kids, no matter what the stage. I'm sure you don't remember your scowl stage, but it was the most awesome. You'll always be beautiful.

Unknown said...

i had glasses almost identical to that too! i hate looking at pictures when i'm wearing them, so way to be proud & post one! i need that kind of confidence!