Wednesday, August 22, 2007



This is my friend Shaina who just got married. She had her bridal shower at this house in Lehi that was AMAZING! Each wall was different textures. Example the stone behind us. It was all really rustic in style but so so cute. And they had these silver squares of silver tin ceiling tiles lining the alcove above their kitchen that I want and need. They looked something like this.



but with a different design. I really need them.

Anyways her wedding was last weekend. I saw Kimber, Rachel's cousin while I was there. She was there for her friends sealing. Once again the three of us girls.


Why oh why do I keep taking pictures with girls that are size 2 and 4?

anyway that night we rocked it at the reception. Devin Courtney and I went early so we could bring the sign in book but got lost. Boo to queen creek and stupid rittenhouse road. I have a new hatred for you and will NEVER live in your stupid confusing city. The first page of the sign in book turned out pretty well.



It was the only thing I had left to do except make a bajillion business cards. Well, really only 20 but I like how they turned out. And 8 people took them. Yay!



Anyways on the way home from the reception we had a dance party in the car. And I hated Courtney for looking hotter in my Dad's old sunglasses than me, which made me wonder again, why do I have hot friends? And my hair looked like a mullet.




The end.

2 comments:

HooHoo said...

We never DID find it + Uncle Mel just wanted to go out to eat anyway so I don't think we tried very hard, because we all know that Melvin NEVER gets lost and knows where everything is. Your sign in book is AMAZING!

angiedunn said...

TDF biz cards, girl! Did you have Em take some to SBEtc? People are always askin' for that kinda stuff over there...even though you prolly already know that...and prolly already did.

I LOVE your sign in book!! You are so talented & nice & fun = combo of a great girl.