Thursday, August 9, 2007

IKEA

Yesterday Annie and I ran some errands and then we went to the movies. She was pretty okay when we went to the camera repair shop and ran some other errands. She was very happy to go and see Nancy Drew and loved the movie.



But then we went to IKEA. Annie HATES IKEA. As soon as we pulled up to the store she started groaning and explaining to me how she had just been dragged there the day before with Amanda and how it was so "bored" and that she never wanted to see it again. Not in her whole life would she ever go there again. But I won. A car with turned off in the summer is no one's friend. So she went but with protest and anger.




Annie + IKEA does not equal friends.

10 comments:

Rachel Hatch said...

Hahaha! I seriously just started laughing when I scrolled down to the picture of Annie with her arms folded. I couldn't love that girl more.

MeL said...

The contrast between these two pictures is AMAZING! I want to hang out with Annie, she truly is the best!

Erica said...

lol! That's how I feel about IKEA too Annie.

Kirk and Aly said...

Poor Annie! She probably feels like me when I have to go with Kirk to Best Buy or something and we have to walk slowly down every electronics aisle. Yuck!

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Annie + me= bff, but I actually like IKEA.

Alisse Baldwin said...

LOL!

hilary and morgan said...

come over whenever you want sugar.
andrea went to costco and bought food that will plug your arteries. enough said.

HooHoo said...

Are you the funniest girls with this post? I believe you are. "Determined!" I think that is what you'd call Annie.

So how is Jr. High Annie girl? And mighty Mesa High Jujie?

Laur, is your friend Shaina marrying Ty? Because they are on our fridge and she's in Mel/Phil's ward. Small world.

Unknown said...

i love nancy drew! i decided that annie and i could be really good friends cause we like so many of the same movies! she's so cute!

Todd and Andrea said...

So how does Annie feel about Target? It she loves it as much as we do, she's definitely on my team.