Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Last ten minutes of the last day of work.

It pains me that no one who reads this is going to get that reference but, alas. I, Devin Fletcher have ten minutes till I leave work for the day and I am officially spent. Everybody I know has cancer, I swear. Thus, I have become desensitized to it. Conversations have began to go like this:

Victim: I have cancer.
Devin: Really? What kind?

No, not "Oh no, I am sorry to hear that!", nor "I am sorry, I love you".

Pretty soon it will be:

Victim: I have cancer
Devin: Really? I'm an Aries myself.

Seacrest out.

5 comments:

The Fletchies said...

poor us.

Sara! said...

yes, poor you guys.

lol @ seacrest out.

Todd and Andrea said...

Where's the sensitivity? Such a tender heart. Seriously.

Todd and Andrea said...

Also - cancer sucks. I'm sorry.

holly and matt said...

Devin San,
Please check out my blog. I was happy to find yours and you'll be happy to find mine. I guarantee it...holly mix