Thursday, August 2, 2007

new sign in book

Right now I'm working on one of my friend's sign in books. I'm learning from previous procrastination and starting three weeks early. I am ridiculously proud of myself for my non-procratinative early start. Anyways here is what I have so far. Feel free to comment/ tell me to change things that look lame/ tell me to throw out an entire page because it is lame/ add something to a page etc. Everything is on with glue dots so it is very removable if necessary.









3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so stinkin cute!!!

Kirk and Aly said...

You are AMAZING!! This is why I don't scrapbook, nothing I ever make is nearly this cute, and then I just end up hating it all. What a nice friend you are to do this!

Kirk and Aly said...

BTW- I love, love, love your new blog design and layout! You must have mad computer skills to be able to do that! I'm impressed!