Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Our Latest Obession

Lately we have been doing only one thing over and over again...

Watching Buffy.



We might be the biggest nerds on the planet. Maybe we'll even dress up like this for halloween.


Oh wait...we aren't that far gone yet. Give us a week or two and then maybe we'll dress up.

Or there's the more hardcore kids.
(if you can tell what characters they are dressed as then you are as big of a nerd as us.)


See this is the calibur of people we are now categorized with because we are Buffy fans.

The worst part is we aren't even watching it together. We started watching season four together becuase I had seen season 1, 2 and most of 3. After we finsihed that season devin decided he wanted to start at the beginning and I decided I wanted to keep going. So if you come to our house on a Friday night you might just catch a glimpse of Devin watching buffy on the comptuer while I watch it on the portable DVD player with headphones.

Don't worry we aren't bad...we just got Dawson's creek to start watching. Thats a step up. Right?


Maybe not so much.

8 comments:

goldfixe said...

Are you kidding!? Dawson's Creek is like 10 steps up! That was the first show I was literally addicted to. I would totally ditch mutual ust to see what would happen between Dawson and Joey. And Pacey...oooh, I hate that kid! To this day I love this show. I put it miles ahead of Buffy, but that's just me.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Okay, I am having a hard time deciding which is better. Dawson's or Buffy. Definitely have satisfying endings, but David Boreanaz is WAY hotter than Dawson. But Pacey is pretty dang attractive... You are becoming my clone. Admit it.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

And I would like to thank my BYU roommate Jenn Cook for introducing me to Buffy. Thank you.

Todd and Andrea said...

Buffy .... seriously????

Hilary is the world's BIGGEST Dawson's fan. Sadly, she knows every episode word for word. Her life motto is "EVERYTHING GOES BACK TO DAWSON", meaning, she can relate any event, feeling, person, celebrity, or experience to Dawson. Please don't get as addicted as she is.

Also ... if you really want to move up like a hundred steps, your next obsession should be "24." Yeah, it's violent, but sooooo good!

goldfixe said...

Agreed! 24 is literally the best show ever! Every episode is non-stop awesome, start to finish and leaves you on the edge at the end of every episode. The week that follows is absolute torture until the next episode. It's not a show you watch casually, you dedicate time to watch 24. It's that freaking good.

Sara! said...

I don't think I've ever admitted this to anyone, but I have seen just about every episode of Buffy. There was a time when it was on during maybe my lunch or some time that I was always home alone and had nothing better to do than watch the WB. Kindof like when you watched Rosanne (insert harmonica here.)

Sara! said...

BTW, I liked it, I made it sound like I was forced to watch, but I admit, I liked Buffy and Montel. Equally.

hilary and morgan said...

Everything goes back to Dawson!