Monday, May 12, 2008

Five things

1 - Five places that I go to over and over:

-My parent's house
-Mesa High/anywhere Julia demands
-Gilbert Public Library
-Wal-World
-Scrapbooks Etc (at least lately since I'm working on a couple of things)

2 - Five people who e-mail me (regularly) :
-Devin
-ASU professors
-Facebook
-Work
-Myself (to send papers I worked on at my parent's house)

3 - Five favorite places to eat:
-Panda Express (to worship once a week)
-Texas Road House
-Taco Bell
-Applebees for happy hour
-Ruth Chris (or at least it will be when I'm rich)

4 - Five places I would rather be right now:
-backpacking through Europe
-Boston, Mass
-anywhere on the north west coast like Washington, Oregon, Northern California
- Palo Alto, California in Law School (I wish)
- Our cabin...tear

5 - Five TV shows I watch all the time:
-America's Next Top Model
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer
-The Office
- Futurama
- Dawson's Creek


I tag Kate, Cambi, Jodee, Kat, Richelle and Mike

No comments: