Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh Emily

Dear Emily,

Every morning you call me on your way to school at 7:55 AM. You know that I am upstairs getting Annie ready, but because of my extreme hate for voicemail and Annie's persistence that my phone is ringing and that I need to go and get it, I will come downstairs to answer my phone. I answer in a crabby voice and get mad at you for calling me. You say something interesting and so I forget that I am mad and that you made me come downstairs to answer and start talking to you. Just when I am enjoying the conversation and in the middle of telling a good story, you hang up and say you have to go to class. Why must you leave me hanging? Five minutes just isn't enough time for me. Couldn't you last a little longer so I could enjoy it too?

You're such a little phone tease.

Sincerely,

Laura

1 comment:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.