Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Congrats Rachie!



Today is Rachel and Chad's big day and I am so excited for them!

For those of you that don't know Rachel that well she is one of the sweetest girls in the world. So she deserves a great guy and she totally found one.

I just have to say that Rachel was always a friend to me when I needed one. I think I spent every Sunday night at her house from like the day they moved next door to us until I was 16. I'm more than sure that I was really annoying the majority of the time but she put up with me and always made me feel welcome.

Rach,
Thanks so much for being so nice when you were a senior and I was a sophomore. I pretty much didn't have any friends at all and you took me to lunch everyday with your fun group of girl friends and never made me feel like the annoying younger cousin that I was. You pretty much made that year bearable for me and I am so grateful for it.

I hope you have the most perfect wedding day ever!

Heart,
Lar-lar

1 comment:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Awww... how cute! Rachel looks amazing.

Did you see my sister (Suzanne)'s blog? You & your BFF Annie were featured! I shed a tear reading it.