Tuesday, October 30, 2007

poor bubs

julia is often the target of me being a jerk to her. what can I say, we are six years apart and she is full of high school attitude these days. therefore every now and then we may have some tiffs that include louder than normal voices followed by getting over it and getting along quite well. But all in all I kind of torture her a lot as shown in the following...

Making her go first when we took pictures with the crocodiles. she looks nervous.



when I attacked her with sea weed in San Diego.


these are her "evil eyes" which seer your soul with hatred. I kind of get them a lot from her. and I'm sure I will be receiving them soon once she she's the pictures I put of her on this post. Oopsies!


I would put more pictures but she might kill me as is for the sea weed pictures. So next time you see bubs you know to feel sorry for her because of her mean older sister.


1 comment:

Todd and Andrea said...

not only do you torture your little sister, but you put evidence of it on the internet for the whole galaxy to see! hey, i'm the younger sister, and let me just say, beware ... because someday, when you're not looking, maybe when you're old and feeble and she's still young and agile, she might just get even! look out.