Monday, October 27, 2008

Blarg


My excuse for not blogging are as follows:
  1. THIS

  2. Fourth Year Camp (next door cousins please excuse the swearing you heard from my parents house last Saturday when I was cleaning out the throw up in my backseat from the trip home. I finally resorted and got the car detailed. It still smells.)

  3. School per usual.

My month of October has been rather full. Which leads me to two conclusions

1.I can't wait for November to come

2.I am so glad I put up my Halloween decorations mid september. Boo to all you Halloween Naysayers. My goal is to convert you all.



I leave you with evidence that Halloween can be cute.


















4 comments:

Ashley said...

You're house is soooo cute. You're excused.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

HANG OUT WITH ME!!!! NOW!!! p.s. You are so excited to go see our husband Joel McHale/work the polls with me.

Lindsey said...

Your Halloween decorations are so cute! And I'm pretty sure we are painting our bedroom that same gray color. I love it!