Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Blog to Ignore

Hi there, Devin here. If any of you are facebook friends with me, you will have noticed (until you hit the 'ignore post' button), that I have been recently been including links to songs that have been lost to the ages that I have been, at one time or another, obsessed with. Since Facebook is hardly a place of permanence, I have decided to additionally list these treasured gems at my new blog, aptly titled "From the Vault". Yes it sounds like the name of some cheesy infomercial hosted by Donovan, or Stephen Stills, or maybe a cable access show extolling the virtues of the B-movie genre of the 1950s. Still, I think you will enjoy them. Because, hey the only thing better than being ignored on facebook is putting in twice the effort. Word up peoples.

http://fromthevaultmusic.blogspot.com

No comments: