Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bright Star

So Emily and I saw this movie in theaters and I just rented it this weekend so that Devin and I could watch it. If you love English period pieces with lots of birds chirping and classical music then I highly suggest this movie. It is a sentimental tear jerker and very sweet. I know that I sound like a mother but it is very refreshing to watch a movie that is clean without all the extra nonsense.
You should watch it while eating ice cream on a rainy Sunday afternoon. I mean that's not what I did today. I read my scriptures like I am supposed to. If someone feels like buying it for me I wouldn't say no.
Anyway. Rent it. Love it.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I've been meaning to watch this movie. Thanks for bringing it back on my radar.

Please keep writing about the things your kids say. They are hilarious but mostly because its not at my expense.

Cluff Family said...

It's April already, entertain us!

Jack said...

i like your blog. check out mine it is called jack is super

becky+cade said...

i LOVE this movie!! i haven't seen it in so long, i kinda forgot about it. thanks for the reminder!!