Saturday, March 1, 2008

Oh the projects you'll make

If anyone had told me a year ago this time that I would enjoy and kind of know how to scrapbook, I would have laughed in their face! I seriously never would have thought I would ever make a book, card, project or anything else much less all of these things in the month of February.

Four Valentines for a present for a Young Women's Service White Elephant game


Finished a wedding book



25 New Beginnings invitations


And two valentine's books. One for a friend and one for devin

Here's the one for devin.



March is filling up quick!

4 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Good job, Tina.

•stephanie• said...

so cute. you got skilz.

Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...

Laura, your scrapbooks are so cute! I LOVE to scrapbook, but have not done it in a while. I need to finish Lily's. We need to get together so give me a call. I still don't have your number thanks to Lilian :)

JoDee said...

So cute Laura - You've got serious skills! "Numbchuck skills...computer hacking skills"...crafting skills....