Friday, March 21, 2008

Never Been Tagged





Ten Years Ago: I was a dork in sixth grade thinking I was the shiz cause I had two pairs of Doc Martens, TWO PAIR!. I wore sweater vests and aeropostale ribbeed t-shirts. Hot.

Five places I have lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Gilbert, AZ
3. QT at Greenfield and U.S. 60
4. The underpass, see also Recker and Baseline
5. The overpass see also Greenfieldish and the freeway
Pretty much I live like a hobo

Five things on my to do list:
1. Graduate from ASU
2. Co-exist with Devin for more then 2 days out of the week for an extended period of ti
3. Finish all my BLE 408 homework before class at 9 am tomorrow which I started at 7:00 pm tonight
4. Give Annie the birthday party of the century next Friday night
5. Paint my nails

I enjoy:
Hanging out with Devin, planting flowers, having nothing to do, irresponsibly ditching class with Emily and going to the movies and getting panda express, eating fantastic dinners at Amanda's house, talking to Julia about her high school drama, having a dance party in the car with Annie slash living it up everyday with Annie, buying new CDs and listening to it over and over again, reading a book I can't put down until 5 in the morning, listening to music really really loud in my car, driving long distances/road trips, going to disneyland, doing projects, having a clean house.


Two bad habits:
1. Procrastination, see you thought my BLE 408 teacher was just a real B since I have been doing homework since 7pm nope just procrastinated and haven't done about a month and a half's worth of homework. Which leads to me not sleeping, another bad habit
2. Spending too much money.

Five things you may not know about me:
1. I think Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is a pretty good actor and enjoyed the movie "The Gameplan" with its predictable plot.
2. Devin and I met in a Preparation for Celestial marriage class exactly one week after he got off his mission. ( I know gag me)
3. I am equally half of my mom and dad with both of only their bad qualities (over talking, overspending, over procrastinating etc) so my sisters call me Randra when I act like one/both of them.
4. All of the major decisions I have made in my life were originally suggested by my mom i.e. spending a lot of time with Annie, being a teacher, marrying Devin, etc.
5. I am the queen of communicable diseases, you name it I've had it. Disgusting? Pretty much.



Five jobs I've had:
1. Jones/Vista/ Clare Cleaners
2. University of Phoenix (the whore of all the earth)
3. Instruction assistant at Robson Elementary
4. Annie Jones' Personal assistant
5. Landmark Restaurant for a week.


Tag: Everyone from EBay that read this, yes even you Morgan.

8 comments:

•stephanie• said...

it's always fun to learn these little known tidbits abount folks - aka "communicable diseases".

oh . . . and i know ALL about Jennifer Hall. 1. she lives two doors down. 2. she catered our first two weddings. 3. she runs like, oh, about 1000 miles a week. 4. she's amazing.

Kristi said...

hey laura! Cool that you worked at Robson. I went there k-6 and I'm thinking about being a class aid. I just don't know what the pay is. Can you clue me in on what it's like?

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Oh Robo I mean Randra..
p.s. Thanks for calling me back. I called you like 50 times.
p.s.s. I don't even know where you were most of the day - you and Annie weren't sleeping in my bed.

Anonymous said...

once again laura surpirses me.









in a good way.

amanda p. said...

I kinda miss "the shiz" Laura who owned 2 pairs of Docs :)

Anonymous said...

oh and laura.
since we are friends,
and you are in young womens.
you should speard the word about my photography! :)
i have some senior pictures up on my blog right now.
just thought i would give some shameless-self-promotion. :)
thanks.

goldfixe said...

I think i need a new post from you guys toot sweet. You're too funny to wait this long for newe hilarity.

Todd and Andrea said...

where have you been? i never see you at church. do you still have a testimony? make yourself known next sunday, cause i only see devin. he's great and all , but i kind of would like to see you.

and stop procrastinating. it causes stress.