Monday, May 7, 2007

We're kind of boring.



This is us desecrating a large mural of Native Americans that we found at a random stop outside L.A.


Okay so we're going to try this out but just warning you we're really boring and I don't know how good I'll be at keeping this up. So right now we are almost done with finals. I have my last day tomorrow (Tuesday) and Devin is almost done too. We are moving to another apartment in the next week or two. We're excited because it's a two bedroom! In April we went to six flags and San Diego for Devin's birthday. We went over with Devin's best friend and his girlfriend. We only got lost a couple of times and when we got at six flags at 5 in the morning we slept like hobos on the floor in front of a school district (it was Good Friday so no one came by). In San Diego we went to church for Easter Sunday. After the talk our friend went to compliment the Bishop on his good talk and we met this guy in the ward who was about 28. He introduced himself to us and we told him that we were visiting. He quipped back, "Well, if I ate people I'd have you for dinner". Between that line and his three piece brown leisure suit from the 60's he became our new favorite person. The End.

1 comment:

MeL said...

LAR-LAR!!! I am so so so excited that you joined the blogging community! And can I express my excitement of being one of your friends?! So jazzed, that's all. Anywho, you guys are way exciting, keep up the good work and blogstalk away!