Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Next time I see that Bleeker kid, I'm going to punch him in the weiner.




Hi there, Devin here. So we went and saw Juno last night and it was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. A lot of the songs in the movie were by belle and sebastian, the moldy peaches, and kimya dawson (of the said peaches). There is a point in the movie where the song, "Anyone Else But You" plays. The oft-repeated chorus of the song goes " I don't see what anyone could see in anyone else but you," while played over an acoustic guitar. It is quite a lovable song. I am sure thousands of people went home and downloaded it to their ipods to play for their respective significant others. Now I have been listening to moldy peaches since 2001. 400 scene points for me. The point is, I know the all the words to the song, including the ones that weren't played in the movie. All I'm saying is, if these boys don't listen to it first before playing it to their ladies, there are going to be hundreds of mortified girlfriends when it gets to the part of the song that says, "you scrunched up your face and you did a little dance, and you shook a little turd out of the bottom of your pants."