Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bored

So besides Bored being Annie's most favorite word, this now describes how I feel.

Bored.




I feel like I have nothing to do. I finished my internship last week and so now my Mondays and Wednesdays are open from 9-4 when Annie is at school. Last Tuesday I had my last night class, this Tuesday I had my last day class, and tomorrow is my last Thursday class.


And then I will be done with this semester of school.

Scared.



What in the world am I going to do with all of this time?

Now granted I have plenty I should be doing. For example:


My house needs tidied.
My laundry needs done.
I need to set up my VT appointments.
I still have two papers to write for tomorrow.
I need to set up about three dr's appointments for Annie and one for me.
I need to do some exercise per the new diet (seriously who is crazy enough to try and start a diet in december? oh thats right...I am.)
I need to water my flowers.
I have a wedding sign in book I should start working on.
I have some christmas shopping I need to do.
I need to make treat plates for my neighbors for christmas.
There are some people in my ward who I need to call etc.

But what about when I run out of things to do?

Oh I know I'll just procrastinate all of those things so I still feel busy and mess around in the mean time.


Genius, Laura. Pure Genius.


So if any of y'all need some help with anything in the mornings between 9 and 4...

I'm your gal.





3 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Can I give you a list?

angiedunn said...

i crave being bored....wanna switch lives?

Todd and Andrea said...

hey, enjoy the boredom. it won't last. i wish i had a blue tongue, too.