Friday, July 11, 2008

oh pickles


While Eden, Amanda and Lee were at the 1856 play I got to watch Delia a couple of nights.

It was pretty much the highlight of my week because she is the most hilarious kid.

First we went to trader joe's to buy flowers to make Eden a bouquet to give to her that night.

Delia insisted on carrying them inside and was very serious about it.



She whistled as she walked.



Then we laid on the bed and watched The Little Mermaid. It was fun.

And she made funny faces.


and cute faces


Then we went and gave Eden her flowers at the play. She was adorable too.


The end.



9 comments:

granny said...

I didn't know you girls when you were little so I don't know what I'm talking about, but I swear, those little girls look exactly like their mom and aunts...only miniature! Am I right? Or wrong?

The Fletchies said...

haha I was thinking the exact same thing about the picture of delia especially because her clothes with the rainbow print is kind of 80s. I think she looks like Emily and Amanda in that picture.

Todd and Andrea said...

will you be my aunt?

Anonymous said...

that girl is adorable. neice i assume?
i use adobe photo-shop and some layer actions from the internet. thanks for liking my pictures. :) our road trip was amazing- but it could have been better with the fletchers- whatever happened to that? :)
p.s love love love your hair, stop posting cute pictures cause now i want to cut mine. ahhh.

JoDee said...

You've got to be one of the most talented girls I know. You arrange flowers too? Sheesh girl! Way to go! Gerber daisies are my favorite.

CF Is Not Forever said...

You definitely have some cute nieces!

the Robinsons said...

Happy birthday!! Sorry it's late, but we need to take you to lunch! When's good for you?

angiedunn said...

h-to-the-birthday. late.

and, i love that duvet cover. ikea??

your nieces are adorable. but you know that. (:

hope you had/have fun on your trippy.

The Jones Fam said...

I just spent the last 1.25 hours catching up on your blog and LOL-ing. I love Devin's rants. You're fun.

Jake