Tuesday, June 10, 2008

a new friend

We have a new friend at our house.

She's ickle and cute.


Devin finally gave in to letting me have her but only since he got to name her.


Meet Mitch Tupac the Cat Fletcher

Devin chose Mitch, I chose Tupac, but I call her Teeny.


Devin is still trying to make Mitch happen.


Devin, stop saying Mitch! Mitch isn't going to happen!





We stole her away from her friends and took her to our house.

But I take her over to my parents when I go every day so she can visit her brother Delia.

All of our cats are gender confused. The boy is name Delia the girl is name Mitch.

We dress her up in clothes.



I make her take pictures when she tries to drive my car on the way over to my parents house in the morning.



Pay attention to the road Teeny!

(and people wonder how you can total three cars. Wonder no more. )


She proabably hates us.


but cats dressed in clothes is always funny.


Like this book I had growing up....





Or this book...

I just couldn't let my mom leave the school book fair without taking this gem home. I didn't think it was funny. I thought it was adorable.

My new favorite website. Now you can browse for yourself.

http://members.shaw.ca/pelorian/index2.html

Here's a sampling of what else they have...





ya pretty much all animals dressed in clothes is always funny

14 comments:

The Fletchies said...

I, Devin Fletcher, completely disagree. Monkeys aside, no animal should be dressed in people clothes. I am shocked, shocked and appalled.

MeL said...

I'm not sure whether I love you or hate you right now, but your cat driving the car was very very laughable. And I think that when we were little I saw those at your house and was totally amazed that dressing up animals was even a possibility. Genius. And as for Annie's cleaning, let's wait until I'm faster. Right now I'm looking for suckers that don't know that there is a faster cleaning in a few months.

Todd and Andrea said...

If I wasn't so deadly allergic to cats, I might have to come and cuddle with Mitch. Cute cat. I'm a little confused about the name situation with the cats in your family, but I'll get over it. Congratulations on your new addition!

Todd and Andrea said...

P.S. Maybe Morgan, in her future as a photographer should consider a career in shooting photos of animals inhumanely dressed in people clothes. Do you think there will be HUGE market for her skills?

Alisse Baldwin said...

LOL LOL LOL!!!

Lindsey said...

Dear Laura,
I hate the way you spell my name. Also, I think this is the funniest blog I've read. It would make you feel awkward for how hard I laughed at this. Cats in human clothes are ALWAYS funny.
Love me.

Anonymous said...

yuck.
sorry, i guess i am one of those people.
but i agree- cats in clothes IS funny.

goldfixe said...

I'm severely confused as to why that rabbit is tied up to that pole. And people clothes only belong on people. I cannot stand it when people dress their stupid dogs/cats up and carry them in dumb bags. It's an animal, not an accessory.

The Fletchies said...

Here Here Mike Harris, I knew someone would agree with me

Heart devin.

Ashley said...

I love everything there is to love about this blog! I want that!

Ashley said...

Yep, I still love this blog...I might check back everyday to make sure it's still here.

Richelle Johnson said...

Did you really get a kitten?!

The Gordons said...

Oh my gosh that's so funny! I had those books when I was little! Hahahaha...oh priceless!

ReadMyPosts said...

Vous êtes moyens à votre chat. Traitez-la plus agréable.


Guess what that says. Go to http://translation2.paralink.com/

and copy the text, and set it to french-english translator.