Saturday, November 10, 2007

In response to Ashlee

If you were on a deserted Island what would you bring?


First question: What 5 movies would you take with you? (not what are your 5 favorite movies, but what movies would you take on an island to watch over & over)


1. Sabrina with Harrison Ford and Julia Ormond


2. Pride and Prejudice A&E version


3. Emporer's new groove or Mulan can't decide


4. Moulin Rouge


5. Scrubs Series


6.. Cast Away (so I could watch for tips of what to do...okay not really because I can't have six)


Second question : What 5 things would you take with you? (you don't need to bring a VCR/DVD player to watch the movies)


1. Devin


2. Scriptures


3. An stove/oven combo


4. A knife of some sort


5. My bed


Third Question: If you had to pick 3 stores to shop at & only 3 stores to shop at, which stores?


1. Target


2. Stinkweeds


3. Costco

1 comment:

nicole and kevin said...

Does stinkweeds still exist? When I left it was closed. Or at least I thought is was. That makes me want to get back to AZ ASAP!
Kev
P.S. My music collection is getting a little boring. Any ideas.